Mirano - pewter
Put your own twist on this bag by mixing and matching your accessories. Simply select With Custom Pods to choose which pods (and extras!) you want to come with your PacaPod.
The PacaPod Mirano bag has taken its inspiration from Riviera chic and has a stylish mix of natural fabrics and soft vegan leather, with fashionable buckle details to create a truly iconic silhouette. Tucked discreetly inside this cavernous bag (32 litre plus capacity) are PacaPod's unique and detachable feeder and changing pod for storing baby feeding and changing items. All neatly wrapped up in a stunning baby bag outer.
• Includes a changing mat
• Across Body Strap
• Pram Attachment Straps
• Flat pack pods for easy store and clean
• Bottle cover
• 3 parent pockets, one with key fob and mobile dividing pockets, one top pocket full length of bag
• Remove pods and can use bag on it's own, most laptops fit inside cargo area
• Dimensions: 45cm x 36cm x 20cm
• Volume: 32 Ltr outer bag + 12 Ltr Pods = 44 ltr total
• Weight: 1.4kg
• Shoulder Strap Length: 107cm fully extended
• Material: Durable matte coated cotton canvas with hardwearing wipe clean finish. Vegan leather trims. Chunky silver hardwear and ribbon labels. Clutch style two tone webbing handle
• Standards: Wipe clean inner and phthalates free, tested to EC & BS food standards
Make it your own, be playful, have fun....
(you can deselect later)
Select minimum 1 pod first
Feeder Pod Lite - blue herringbone£11.95Feeder Pod Lite - rose & tweet£11.95Feeder Pod Lite - map print£11.95Feeder Pod Lite - stone dotty egg£11.95Changer Pod Lite - storm egg£13.95Changer Pod Lite - raindrop£13.95Changer Pod Lite - stone egg£13.95Travel Pod - clear£11.95Feeder Pod - flame£19.95Freedom Pod - gunmetal£34.95Freedom Pod - gold£29.95Freedom Pod Leather - tan£54.95Freedom Pod Leather - black£54.95Toddler Pod - fox & babe£24.95Toddler Pod - owl & babe£24.95Toddler Pod - badger & babe£24.95
AwardsHarpers BazaarVogueModel and Singer Sophie Ellis-BexterHuffPostThe IndependentUS actress Odette AnnableHello!