Rockham - black (exclusive)
Rockham is a super sleek and stylish backpack with a few tricks up its sleeve. With hidden pockets galore in the parent bag and our clever pod system inside you’ll be an organising wizard in seconds. Made from neoprene with a durable water repellent finish, trimmed with a tumbled faux leather and teamed with gunmetal hardware.
The pods have a completely unique design with an unfurling zip system, to ensure your bags can be easily cleaned or stored away to save space (this is a favourite feature with our PacaPod parents). They are also made from our recycled eco polyester, which originates from plastic bottles.
It comes with pram clips to swing off your pram handle and backpack straps to distribute weight and allow easy carrying with a baby in a sling. It’s also large enough and has a special pocket for your lap top or iPad keeping your stuff separate from your baby's (just for grown ups) and easy access outer pockets for your phone plus a key clip. If that’s not enough it's a great option for a work bag, gym bag or carry on too.
• Shell bag, which includes mini pod, pram clips, changing mat & bamboo baby muslin
• Straps: Comfortable adjustable backpack straps
• Pockets: Two front handy pockets, side pockets and internal pockets inside, one containing key fob
• Dimensions: 41cm x 30cm x 19cm
• Volume: 19 litre capacity
• Weight: 0.9kg
• Material: Neoprene with a DWR finish outer shell and recycled polyester made from plastic bottles pods