Customer Liaison and Admin Support
Job Title: Customer Liason and Admin Support
Self Employed Status:
Pay: £14/hour - between 1-2 hours per day 5 days a week, around 10 hours per week - ideally a.m but not essential
Location: Mainly Home Based with 1 day a week in office in Georgeham whilst training
PacaPod design and sell innovative and award winning luxury baby changing bags.
Main Purpose of Job:
The primary focus of the role is to ensure that you deliver outstanding customer care as a priority. You will be responding to all manner of enquiries via email, a mature, professional response is essential. You will be working on our order system to process orders and commicate with our customers on returns, working remotely with the warehouse on ensuring deliveries are made. Some additional admin tasks and support in communicating with our testers and influencers.
- Answer UK and international customer services email enquiries in a prompt mature, friendly and professional manner
- Handle returned bags and arrange required refunds and replacements and communicate with our customers throughout the process, using our in house system
- Provide regular analysis to report on the customer services role to enable the company to monitor any issues
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to provide them with helpful feedback
- Managing the eco friendly disposal of products
- Manage our slight seconds ebay bags transactions, including photography and postings
- Process sales orders on our system
- Work with our PR Influencers, send out contracts, review email, update marketing schedule & manage influencers
- Take on other responsibilities or tasks within your skills and abilities whenever reasonably asked.
- Excellent communicator and mature manner
- A natural organiser
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Educated to a minimum of A-level standard with a numerate mind
- Strong administrative and proofreading skills
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Evidence of being able to learn quickly
- Self motivated
- A good understanding of sales and product background
- History and understanding of working with luxury brands
- Experience in customer services especially dealing with negative communication
To apply for this position:
Please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com