Digital Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator
Job Title: Digital Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator
Salary: £17,000 to £23,000
PacaPod design and sell innovative and award winning baby changing bags. A dynamic, professional and close-knit team, we work together to deliver the best possible product to our customers. This is your opportunity to join us as we experience a period of growth and development. Our office is based in the centre of Barnstaple.
We are looking for a professional individual with an organised and enthusiastic attitude to work. You should have a creative flair and experience in digital marketing. You should be willing to be flexible and take on new tasks. You will have a social and professional manner and feel comfortable talking to a variety of personnel from customers to external consultants.
Main purpose of job:
Support the Marketing team to deliver the Company’s marketing strategies and goals through a variety of digital communication channels to contribute to brand awareness and increasing sales.
- Manage and share reporting of external digital consultants, ensure they are driving the marketing goals, branding and that tone of voice is consistent
- Support online web development across multiple store-fronts, optimising and improving the consumer experience and journey on pacapod.com
- Facilitate online marketing projects to optimise the website and support sales and revenue
- Schedule and design emails using MailChimp to send out to our consumer database to inform, promote and drive additional sales to the website
- Assist with tradeshow events and display requirements.
- Plan, manage and report on online promotions
- Plan and assist on lifestyle photo-shoots and videos
- Take on other responsibilities or tasks within your skills and abilities whenever reasonably asked
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong administrative and proofreading skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Good use of English language, including strong spelling and grammar
- Use of email software such as MailChimp
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- A strong understanding of digital marketing
- Competent in Photoshop
- A practical experience of using social media to interact with customers
- Design skills and experience using design software – Illustrator knowledge would be an advantage.
- An interest in the nursery industry
- Ideally possess creative flare and vision
- Website development (Shopify) and management experience.
Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; able to successfully deliver messages to have the desired effect.
Enjoys working hard; is action orientated with energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; achieves more in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities. Able to think quickly.
Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise; is seen as a team player and is co-operative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers.
Integrity and Trust
Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Is resilient and remains calm under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted upon to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn't show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
Learns quickly when facing new problems; a versatile learner; open to change; analyses both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
Internal: Managing Director, Head of Marketing
External: Customers, Consultants, Web Developers
To apply for this position:
Please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org