Hartland - gunmetal
Put your own twist on this bag by mixing and matching your accessories. Simply select With Custom Pods to choose which pods (and extras!) you want to come with your PacaPod
The Hartland, your new favourite way to get from A to B. An understated, streamlined backpack, which can transfer to a stylish messenger in seconds. Finished in sumptuous, supple vegan leather, it is the perfect accoutrement to your travel ensemble.
Its contemporary design makes travelling a breeze, whilst the unique 3 in 1 system comprising of a separate feeding and changing pod, provides organisation with military precision. Standout from the crowd with the newly designed map print feeder pod, and have essentials at the end of your fingertips with the help of the mini map print pod. Compact in size, it can easily fit in overhead luggage storage, and the hands free option is perfect for travelling with your little ones. Be free to adventure with the Hartland at hand.
• Includes a changing mat
• Convertible backpack to across the body messenger
• Pram Attachment Strap
• Light-weight flat pack pods for easy store and clean
• Front handy pocket and two zipped pockets inside one containing key fob
• Remove pods and can use bag on it's own, most laptops fit inside cargo area
• Dimensions: 41cm x 31cm x 20cm
• Volume: 25 litre capacity + 10 litres extra including pods = 35 litre total
• Weight: 0.9kg
• Material: Vegan leather
• Standards: BPA free, wipe clean inner and phthalates free, tested to EC & BS food standards
Make it your own, be playful, have fun....
(you can deselect later)
Select minimum 1 pod first
Feeder Pod Lite - blue herringbone£11.95Feeder Pod Lite - rose & tweet£11.95Feeder Pod Lite - map print£11.95Feeder Pod Lite - stone dotty egg£11.95Changer Pod Lite - storm egg£13.95Changer Pod Lite - stone egg£13.95Travel Pod - clear£11.95Feeder Pod - map print£21.95Feeder Pod - flame£19.95Freedom Pod - gunmetal£34.95Freedom Pod Leather - tan£54.95Freedom Pod Leather - black£54.95
AwardsHarpers BazaarVogueModel and Singer Sophie Ellis-BexterHuffPostThe IndependentUS actress Odette AnnableHello!