6 Summer Maternity Looks We Love
Enjoy inspiration from some mamas whose summer maternity style we simply love. While we are praying for a Summer here in Britain, these styles will look fab on holiday or if the sun does ever make an appearance in the UK!
1. For sweltering summer days, toss on a two-piece swimsuit to stay cool. Accessorise with a floor length printed cover-up and floppy hat and you’re ready for the beach or the pool! Andee Layne >
2. A right colored maxi skirt paired with a thin cotton tee makes for a breezy summer outfit for you and your baby bump. Eat Sleep Cuddle >
3. Put on a pastel dress and pin up a messy side-braid. This look will easily dress up or down depending on the summer outing. Barefoot Blonde >
4. Nothing says summer like a flirty floral dress and cute sandals. Tiger Lilly Quinn>
5. Stripes were made for summer, and this striped dress from Sonnet James was made for maternity, motherhood and beyond. Love Taza >
6. Keep cool in a cute pair of shorts - denim or other - the whole summer season. Katie Did What >
More inspiration can be found on the PacaPod Pinterest account.
Some of our favourite resources for maternity clothes:
Shop Asos >
Shop Nordstrom >
Shop Zara >
Shop John Lewis >