How our returns policy works
Our aim is for you to be delighted with your PacaPod, but we know that sometimes – for whatever reason - you may want to return an item. We’ll try not to take it personally…
So here’s the good news. You can return anything you buy from PacaPod within 30 days of delivery, either for an exchange or a full refund of the price of the item. Here’s your part of the deal though. You must include the original receipt with the returns package. All the returned bags must be unused and in the perfect condition in which they arrived, with all tags attached and in the protective outer bag.
Returns - What does it cost?
If you are returning an item because we’ve made a mistake or because it was damaged on arrival, please look at ‘How to return defective items’ below.
If you are returning an item for any other reason you will be responsible for those charges and the costs of any other services you’ve paid for as part of the purchase.
If you’ve bought a PacaPod through a retailer then it must be returned or exchanged through that specific retailer and you’ll need to follow their particular return or exchange policy.
If you’re returning it to us however, please follow the steps below. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How to return (or exchange) unwanted items
1. Please repack the goods securely using the packaging supplied and fill in the returns form attached to your despatch note. Make sure that the returns form is also included with your item for return.
2. Please send your packaged up bag back to the address on the bottom right corner of your returns form and pop it into your nearest post office.
(If your PacaPod purchase does not contain a despatch note with a returns form attached, then please contact us at email@example.com so that we can send you the right information and correct return address).
3. Please allow 10 working days after we receive your package for your refund or exchange to be processed. Please be aware that following the refund it can take up to 30 days for this to show on your credit card. We will give you a full refund of the amount paid for the goods (but not the postage).
4. We can only refund the card on which the original transaction was made.
5. Keep hold of your proof of postage as we are not responsible for goods that are lost in transit to us. We recommend you use a signature-required delivery service and make sure there is adequate insurance to cover the value of the returned item.
How to return defective item
Here at PacaPod, we believe in who we are and what we make. As you’d expect, we take great pride in the quality of the craftsmanship of each and every bag we produce. To make sure you can have total peace of mind though, we warranty all of our products against defects in materials and workmanship.*
If the item is defective you should email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what the issue is. Make sure you include your name and address so we can track your order and we will aim to get back to you with a suitable solution within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
Unfortunately we cannot replace or refund a defective item if you don’t have proof of purchase or the bag wasn’t bought from an approved stockist (eBay is not an approved stockist).† When we respond to your email we will advise you on the returns procedure
*Please note that this warranty does not cover damages caused by improper care, accidents, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials (i.e., zipper wear, Velcro wear, etc.).
†Purchase of any PacaPod products from a NON AUTHORIZED dealer voids all product warranties.